Tuesday 12 May 2015

Knowledge Sheet of H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How to Relate to Someone?

 Krishna says in Bhagvad Gita: 'The foolish think of me as the un-manifest coming into manifestation, knowing not my higher immutable unsurpassed nature. 'I am un-manifest, but people only see my manifested aspect. They only see my outer appearance'.

 See, whenever you relate to somebody, you only relate to their external. In fact, it is the self or the mind, or the spirit inside them which you are relating to, but you never pay attention to that. Do you see what I am saying?

 When you are relating to someone, what is it that you are relating to, the body or the spirit? You have never even thought about this.

 Krishna continues in Bhagvad Gita: 'People think of me only as the external human being, they do not see that space, that consciousness which is in fact speaking and which is doing everything. They only see the eight fold prakruti, nobody sees something beyond that. Such people are not intelligent'. Then he says, 'And it is not their mistake also because I don't reveal myself to everybody'.

http://knowledgesheet.artoflivinguniverse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment