Monday 28 September 2015

KNOWLEDGE SHEET BY SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015

FAITH IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR

Krishna says in Bhagvad Gita: 'Wherever one has faith, and whomsoever one has faith on, that faith is given by me'. It is the self which translates itself into faith. Faith comes from the self. So he says, 'I am the one who is giving you faith'. This is similar to what I say, even love is a gift. If you feel love for someone, don't think you can take credit for it. If you are in love with somebody, that is also a gift. Joy is a gift, time is a gift; almost everything in life is a gift, or a blessing.

Further Krishna says: 'I have given faith, and with the faith that I have given a person engages in worship, and through this worship he attains his desires. And this is ordained by me. I have ordained this natural law'.

See, doctors give you medicine, but suppose you don't have faith in the doctor, will you take that medicine? No you won't. And even if you do take it without having faith, will it work? No, it will not work. Faith is a factor in every function. Any function, anything you do, faith is an important factor.

http://knowledgesheet.artoflivinguniverse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment