Sunday 21 February 2016

QNA WITH SRI SRI
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2016

Q: I understand grace and surrender completely, and I want to surrender but I am not able to. Please tell me how to.

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: Listen, don’t worry about surrender and all. What is there to surrender? Why do you struggle with this word surrender? No need to surrender anything I tell you, hold on to everything. God loves you the way you are, and wherever you are, you are anyway with God. You cannot go away from God at all. So what is there for you to surrender? Everything anyway belongs to nature; belongs to God. Yes, when you feel your negativity and your worries are too much, and you can’t stand it anymore, then this idea was given - that you should surrender it.

Even surrender I tell you, is a drama. You simply have to wake up and realize that 'I don’t possess anything. Everything anyway belongs to the one divinity'. So don’t worry about it.

You say, "I give up", when you are frustrated. If you can happily say, "I give up", then you don’t reach the point of frustration. You simply realize everything is anyway run by 'UP' and that’s it. Anyway, everything belongs to someone up there or someone deep inside you, that’s it. Main thing is to relax and repose in yourself.

http://qnawithsrisri.artoflivinguniverse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment