Friday 14 September 2018

QUESTION & ANSWER WITH GURUDEV
POSTED ON: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2018

Q: Gurudev, when will I come to know Who am I?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar:

I tell you, first you think about who you are NOT. For the time being, drop the question, 'Who am I'?

If you come and tell me, “Gurudev, I know who I really am”, then that would mean you still do not know. And if you say, “I still do not know who I am”, then that too is not entirely true. I would say, first you try to understand who you are NOT.

Go on asking yourself, 'Who am I not'? When you find that everything that you are NOT disappears and drops off, then a deep silence shall dawn within you. Then you will realize that it is only YOU that really IS, and there is nothing else except YOU.

Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

http://qawithgurudev.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment