Thursday 23 January 2014

Knowledge Sheet

Hold On and Let Go


Subscribe to Knowledge Sheets You need to match your desires to your abilities. Somewhere you need to let go, and somewhere you need to hold on. Hold on to faith, and let go of cravings. If you let go of cravings, you will be happy.

Hold on to the faith that only good will happen to you. 'Only good things can happen to me. If something unpleasant is happening to me, it is because nature wants to make me strong'. Have this faith in you.

If something bad happens, you should think it is just an accident. You should not think that it happened because I deserved it, no! 'If bad things happen to me, it is only an accident; but good things are bound to happen to me'. This will give you confidence.


|| Jai Guru Dev ||

No comments:

Post a Comment